April 1, 2010

The best brownies ever!









1 box of Betty Crocker® Triple Chunk Brownie Mix
1 box of Betty Crocker® Cookie Brownie Bars Mix
Mix the Triple Chunk mix first as directed on the box and fill the bottom of pan. Then mix the brownie mix from the cookie brownie box as directed. Spread the brownie mix on top of the other brownie mix in pan.
In a separate bowl mix the cookie mix as directed. Take spoon size pieces of cookie mix and drop them around the pan on top of the brownie mix.
Bake at 325◦F until you can stick a fork in it and only cooked brownie comes out on the fork. Don’t wait until it is so cooked that nothing comes out on the fork. Let stand one hour! This requires PATIENTS.

4 comments:

Jeannette said...

I didn't think nuns were allowed to indulge in such decadence, but I can see how patience would be required. :)

Eowyn's Heir said...

Patients, huh? Like doctors and shrinks have? :)

Unknown said...

This is September 2010. No blog entries in a long time. There are anonymous readers among your neighbors and we wonder what has happened to you, your sisters, and Maison de la vie?

Unknown said...

I do wish you would contact me. I have had a call for several years to become a nun. Like you I am protestant. I believe God is directing me to start a new house.